Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Papers Galore

I had a lot of writing to do in seven days; four separate papers for three different classes. Plus, two books to read.

The first paper was for my Sociology class. It was about deviance and breaking norms. I wrote about a two-year-old boy from Indonesia named Ardi Rizal that smokes 40 cigarettes a day. He weighs about 56 pounds and can barely move on his own.

The second paper was for my Theater class. I had to read a play and then summarize it and discuss how I would run the play. Basically just talk about what I would do the same, or different, than the author of the play. Then I had to find pictures to give a visual of how I saw the play in my head.

The last two papers were for English. I wrote down my idea for the creative project, but I don't think that I can make it a page long. Then the Frankenstein paper... Well, I went through the entire book and summarized everything, then I was going to go back in and add details. But then I realized that that is not a literary analysis, so I have to start all over again.

Not to mention, I had to write all of these while still going to class, working, babysitting, hanging out with friends, going out to dinner with the family, and attempting to sleep. Needless to say, I am so ready for Spring Break next week!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when all your classes happen to assign papers all at the same time, its overwhelming! I am also looking forward to spring break!

    ReplyDelete