Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alter Ego

For the creative project, I was going to do a literary analysis of a song by Taylor Swift and then link that to research about the Make-A-Wish Foundation. This came to mind because I was at a complete loss for a topic. The song I chose was called "The Best Day", and I chose that mainly because it reminds me of a vacation that I went on with my parents to NYC a couple of summers ago. That is somewhere that I have always wanted to go, and one day we got in the car and my parents said that we were going to New York! That is where the Make-A-Wish Foundation comes in, I was going to find out more about the foundation and also, find examples of some of the wishes that children have had in the past. For the creative aspect of it, I was going to make a slideshow of my vacation pictures with "The Best Day" playing in the background.

But after reading Jekyll and Hyde, I think I might want to do my creative project on alter egos and living a double life...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting I can't wait to see your project when the time comes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that what ever ou decide to do will turn out great. Every one leads a double life to some extent I am sure there is someone maybe a friend or boyfriend that sees a side of you that you keep to yourself no one is an open book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good creative project, I am still figuring everything out on my project.

    ReplyDelete