Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random

I forgot all about posting a blog until just now. I've had so much homework lately and so much going on that it completely slipped my mind. But I just went to check my e-mail and it gave me the option of signing in with my google account, so it reminded me.

But anyways, I am in the process of writing the literary analysis of Frankenstein. I went through and quickly summarized all of the chapters. Now I am going to go back and add details and quotes and what-not. I figured that it would be less stressful to do it this way; and hopefully the paper will turn out better because of it.

As far as the creative project goes... I have absolutely no idea what to do it about. Partially because I don't exactly understand the assignment. Write a paper? Then draw a picture? Or no picture, just... anything? There has to be some research in the paper? And the paper can be about anything? As long as it relates to what we have been doing in class? Well, I am lost. I originally wanted to do my creative project about my favorite winter activity, snowboarding, but I'm not sure if that is a valid topic.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely really confused about the creative project also. Like there really isn't a concrete subject..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I got behind on the blogs because they really slipped my mind. I was busy with other thing from other classes, so now im paying for it.

    ReplyDelete