Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Final Post

We only have three more classes left! I am so excited for this semester to be finished. It seems like this semester, I have always had something that I should have been doing. But there is a lot more to life than school. I have a job, I babysit, and I hang out with friends. I am extremely busy and even though I spend a lot of time doing nothing, there is never a time when I SHOULD be doing nothing. This class especially has given me a ton of stuff to work on throughout the semester. The last couple of weeks, I have been working on a paper for this class every single day. I am putting so much time into the assignments lately because I have not been satisfied with the grades from my previous assignments. There are three more papers to turn in and I want them to be even better than my papers have been; but I have been trying hard all semester so I don't know if I can do any better. Basically, I have an insane amount of stuff going on in my life right now, and I always want to do extremely well in everything that I am involved in, so I am always stressed out and worrying about something. I need a break.

1 comment:

  1. I agree i am always doing other stuff other than what i am supposed to too especially when it comes to this class. Good luck on finishing your papers and stuff.

    ReplyDelete